We are looking for sales head position for BESS product Sales in Microgrid, Solar, Industries, telecom, etc.
Job Reference: BESS0012022
Location: Nigeria (This is a local hire, relocation package and visa are not available)
Type of Contract: Permanent Position
Start Date: July/August 2022
Salary: US$20K – US$25K per annum (based on experience)
The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated and detail-oriented team player who is keen to explore new technologies and market. You will focus on generating new business and market by market research, identifying and executing new strategies. Initial training and understanding of product/solution will be at Pune India head office. You will have to collaborate with different cross-functional team for completion of projects and meeting customer expectations.
- Engaging with New customers, understanding Medium to Long term roadmap and identify areas of convergence.
- Market Segmentation and creating a differentiated go to market strategy for each Segment.
- Securing slots for Technical presentations/ Value Pitch at various
- Facilitating Technical presentations and successfully leading Proof of
- Securing RFQ/ RFI from potential
- Understanding customer needs and providing inputs to Engineering to prepare a Technical
- Regularly update knowledge about the dynamic market trends in the relevant industry and give feedback to the management to adopt market
- Creating a list of prospects and converting the promising ones to Prospects
- Making Commercial proposals and securing Long Term Business awards
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and
Your roles and responsibilities:
- A solid foundation in power generation is a bonus and an individual with a strong commercial acumen is essential
- Taking qualified leads through the full sales cycle to financial close and taking an interest in project
- Primary focus to develop the technical configuration for energy storage projects, create the project budget, support sales in customer meetings and ultimately reduce project risks through diligent scoping of customer and project requirements
- Lead the Technical Sales of EPC Projects & Equipment Sales to achieve National
- Commercial contract negotiation and orchestrating strategic and complex sales processes.
- Liaising between different departments and provide support and coordination to the project teams with subcontractors, including civil, electrical, and mechanical, operations, project management, and subcontractors for projects in
- Maintain design and proposal requirements to improve efficiency of project development and project selection process.
- Coordinates presale support such as preparing tenders, proposals,
- Able to handle queries in the field of BESS products, such as sizing battery systems for given voltage, amperage, energy, temperature and other major specifications
- Acting as a speaker at exhibitions, trade shows
- Stay informed of current and emerging research and trends in the field of energy storage systems including applicable codes and
- Other operations as determined by
We need someone with:
- Practical experience with energy storage, power generation systems and preferably in the renewable energy field
- Engineering degree (BEng/MEng) is essential, ideally including management role
- MBA is an added advantage
- 8 – 10 years of technical sales experience in electrical power systems
- Ability to discuss basic technical aspects of product/solution with the prospects
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Collaboration with Cross-Functional Team
- Having good interpersonal skills
- Being able to travel frequently
- Ability to engage with customers at various levels
- Agility and responsiveness
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive annual rate based on industry standards and experience.
- International and in-person training for successful candidates.