We are looking for Service Engineer position for BESS product.
Job Reference: BESS0022022
Location: Nigeria (This is a local hire, relocation package and visa are not available)
Type of Contract: Permanent Position
Start Date: July/August 2022
Salary: US$10K – US$12K per annum (based on experience)
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Perform Field Service activities according to the work
- Experience in electrical installations and
- Experience in commissioning new power plants as an automation engineer
- Experience with programmable logic controllers, frequency drives, electrical protection devices, computer systems, Ethernet networks, firewalls and OPC-servers, engine automation (UNIC/WECS), alternators & AVR`s and internal combustion engine knowledge (Diesel, HFO, Gas & DF)
- Leading field tests and developing new products with customers and research and development organizations within the
- Follow up and participate on field tests
- Provides advanced applications training for local field service resources
- Participate in customer meetings as local technical advisor in the electrical and automation aspects
- Provide sales support
- Service Engineer needs to be able to take the ownership of technical deliberations and facilitate technical contact point between internal and external
- Participate in development of new working methods within own responsibility
- Make analysis with adequate conclusions and recommendations (reports) for how to solve complex technical problems of the Report the related work progress to relevant stakeholders.
- Solve complex technical and operating problems of the customer as well as report and propose product improvement needs in order to reach quality and cost targets and ensure customer
- Create the Service Work
We need someone with:
- Practical experience with energy storage, power generation systems and preferably in the renewable energy field
- Engineering degree (BEng/MEng) is essential, ideally including management role
- 3 – 5 years
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive annual rate based on industry standards and experience.
- International and in-person training for successful candidates.